Wood Avenue Court 2nd Floor, Off Wood Avenue Kilimani
P.O. Box 10528-00100 Nairobi,
Kenya Tel 0774 058 777,
K-Rep Development Agency (KDA), is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with the mandate to research and develop new microfinance products and services for low-income people and then institutionalize those that prove to be commercially viable. KDA is seeking to recruit motivated Microfinance Officers who will work in a fast-paced environment for a period of 13 months(Contract).
The candidates will be responsible for providing our target beneficiaries with microfinance services, skills and knowledge to create an enabling business environment to start-up viable businesses, generate income and gain key experience as entrepreneurs.
- Must be a University graduate with at least a Bachelors in Entrepreneurship, co-operative Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Microfinance or Project Management with good academic results.
- Persons with 2-years’ experience in microfinance.
- Aged between 22-35 years of age
- Willing to travel and work outside Kenya for a period of not less than 13 months.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, a keen eye for detail, good presentation and interpersonal skills and excellent report writing skill.
- Ready to learn as well as train others.
- A sensitive and patient approach to advising and mentoring of other staff.
- Has a valid passport (Not mandatory) but which will be an added advantage.
- Ready and willing to accept the terms of engagement of the project.
- Initiative to take up tasks and solve problems.
- Flexible and innovative
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset, and independent thinker.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send a cover letter and CV addressed to the Head of Programs on the email address email@example.com. Applications will be closed by 23rd July 2019 at 1200 hrs.